Class Schedule & Events
Do you want to learn to quilt or do a simple sewing project confidently? Our classes are in a stress-free environment with upbeat instructors who will help you learn at your pace! You will be quilting in no time. Payment of the class fee must be submitted to reserve your space. Private classes are available…call for details. Don't see anything that interests you? Please contact us with suggestions of classes you might be interested in taking. Bring several friends to a class tailored made just for you!
Find us easily from north or south off exit 15 of the Northway. Off the exit, head toward downtown Saratoga Springs (away from McDonald's), drive 3/4 - 1 mile, turn right on Route 9 north, follow 2 miles to light, turn right on Northern Pines Road, see us on the right just past Stewart's. Just look for our turquoise doors!
Class Schedule and Events!
**Please check back frequently for additions to the schedule.
Each student should bring the following supplies to class: Sewing Machine, Neutral Threads, Scissors, Seam Ripper, Chalk Pen, Rotary Cutter, 18”x 24” Cutting Mat, Cutting Rulers 6”x 24” and 12.5” Square, Pins and Pattern/Book needed for class you are taking, Fabric requirements and special items needed will be noted by the class description. Each student must bring their own supplies and understand the basic operation of their sewing machine. Don’t worry, all supplies are available for purchase if you forget something.
*PLEASE SIGN UP EARLY TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE FOR THE CLASSES YOU WANT TO ATTEND, THERE ARE LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE.
One session monthly class, held the third Friday each month, from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. Call for details.
*KC's Extra Help!
Stuck on a project? Stop in for extra help. 12 pm-3 pm, the third Wednesday each month or by appointment. $10.00 per hour fee.
Please call ahead to reserve a spot.
UP COMING EVENTS....
Check back often as new additions will be added.
- Basic sewing/cutting/quilting skills required for all classes, except for beginner classes!
- Students must have a basic knowledge of their sewing machine operation.
- Classes are for students only! Anyone wishing to sit in must pay the class fee! No exceptions!
- Each student MUST bring their own sewing machine and supplies. No sharing. No exceptions!
- Patterns not included unless otherwise stated.
- Class fees are refundable up to 7 days prior to the class. Classes may be rescheduled due to inclement weather, please call to confirm. You must call to
cancel, No Exceptions!
- Don’t forget! We have a three week turnaround on all panograph long-arm services!
- We carry BROTHER sewing machines, accessories, and a wide variety of Simplicity Pro embroidery thread.
- We carry a full line of Floriani embroidery thread and stabilizers.